Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time flies...

I fully intended on blogging at least once a week when I started this. Actually I would love to blog daily like some do but time is just not something that I have much of. 

Mariah Kate Flynn
We took my oldest daughter, Mariah, on her first college visit this past weekend. The end of her time at home with us is fast approaching and I cannot believe we are already here. Ive worked so hard raising her that I feel Ive blinked and she's grown. I want to scream WAIT! STOP! REWIND! There's so much I want to do over and so much I want to do with her that I didnt get to do... and now, its almost over....sigh...  I will always hold tight to the promise that God gives me...    
     
Proverbs 22:6 
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." (NIV)



1 comment:

  1. Your girls were so small when I first met you. I know you've gotta be so very proud of Mariah!!! She's gonna do well because she's been brought up by great parents!!!

    ReplyDelete