Welcome to my Palette! Artsy? Yes! I was born to be creative. But my title means so much more. My love for art has been momentarily pushed aside as I raise my two teenage girls.. constant running, ball games, band concerts, shopping and on and on. I wouldnt trade it for anything but it has forced me to step back and look at the big picture. Have you heard "All the world is a canvas"? This is exactly how I view things. Our lives are very much unfinished paintings. Every day we get up, we choose which colors to put on it. Ive decided that even though I dont physically have time to paint or draw much anymore, I can still work on my canvas and many people that I interact with daily help me paint my picture. When one day I am finished with my walk on earth, I want to know my artwork is complete. This blog will most likely go many different directions but I hope it will help you paint your canvas, as I will be painting mine! ;•)
It looks great!!! My favorite look for a blog is the one column without all the business going on along the sides!!! Can't wait to see what all you have to share!! HOPE that we can both be a part of each other's "canvas"!! Love you bunches!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good and I am looking forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! Im not sure I will be very entertaining but thanks for following! :)
Delete